Kips Entry Tests Series MDCAT English Preparation Test No.3 - MDCATustad

A collection of mdcat, ecat, f.sc, ics and matric examination all subjects MCQs and past papers chapter wise.

Post Top Ad

Monday, July 13, 2020

Kips Entry Tests Series MDCAT English Preparation Test No.3

Kips MDCAT English Preparation 

Kips MDCAT English Preparation grammar tests from past papers for the preparation of entry test. Kips Academy entry test preparation tests collection.

Kips MDCAT English

Kips MDCAT English Preparation test covers grammar portion including Sentence completion, Choose the correct option, Vocabulary

MDCAT English Preparation     

Sentence Completion.
  1. Shahid was called upon to the disputed points in her article.
(a)   effect            (b)       elucidate        
(b)  (c)  elicit        (c)        encumber
  1. New kitchen appliances will __________ the sale value of his house.
(a)   ensure             (b)       emulate          
(b)  (c)  enhance     (c)        embed
  1. Yawning, a conspicuous sign of _______, is a sign that the lecture should cut it short.
(a)   ennui               (b)       empathy         
(b)  (c)  eschew       (c)        equipose
  1. The audience saw through her attempts to ________ on the subject under discussion and ridiculed her remarks.
(a)   extrapolate       (b)       equivocate     
(b)  (c)  evocate       (c)       exonerate
  1. Imperialism means __________ of poorer countries by powerful ones.
(c)   ethic             (b)       ergometer       
(d)  (c)  etude      (c)        exploitation  
Tick the correct option.

       6. (a)        Women liked to be flattered by men.                 
              (b)      Women like be flattered by men.
            (c)        Women like to be flattered by men.                  
             (d)       Women liking be flattered by men.


7.    (a)       Please to be seated.                                          
       (b)       Please be seat.
 (c)       Please be seated.                                              
 (d)       Please is to be seated.


8.    (a)       I hope you will excuse me leaving early.
(b)        I hope you will excuse my leaving early.
(c)        I hope you will excuse me leave early.
(d)        I hope you will excuse my leave early.


9.     (a)      He was called a fool.                                        
        (b)      He was called as a fool.
  (c)      He was called as fool.                                      
 (d)       He was called foolish.


10. (a)        They saw him leave the home.  
(b)        They saw him left the home.
(c)        They saw him to leave the home.
(d)        They saw him left home.

11. (a)        A band of musicians have arrived.
(b)        A band of musician has arrived.
(c)        A band of musicians has arrived.
(d)        A bond of musician have arrived.

12. (a)        The poet and the philosopher is dead.               
       (b)       The poet and philosopher are dead.
(c)        The poet and philosopher is dead.                     
(d)        Poet and philosopher is dead.

13. (a)        I, in addition to my brother’s were invited to the function.
(b)        I, in addition to my brother’s was invited to the function.
(c)        I, in addition to my brothers’ were inviting to the function.
(d)        I, in addition my brothers were invited to the function.

14. (a)        Rice and curry is his main food.                       
      (b)        Rices and curry is his main food.
(c)        Rice and curry are his main food.         
(d)        Rices and curries are his main foods.

15. (a)        I had him written the letter.                   
      (b)        I had him to write the letter.
(c)        I had him write the letter.                     
(d)        I had him wrote the letter.

16. (a)        I got my computer repaired.                  
      (b)        I got my computer to repair.
(c)        I got my compured to be repaired.         
(d)        I got my computer to be repairing.
Tick the right choice.
                              A                                                   B                               C                  D
  1. Injection carbolic acid into the blood was tried and quickly abandoned for it does more harm than good.
                                                 A             B                                              C     
  1. The king thinks he will recover his health only through my slay and I see no other refuse besides God Almighty.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                          A     B             C                          
  1. Then most wisely he adapted him self to their habits and customs, so that he could help than to get the
most from their own natural way of life, rather than persuaded them to adopt western habits.

                                         A                    B                                                    D                
  1. She was to has been departed for London last week but had to cancel departure because of clines.
E.W.P.
21. Elicit:              
(a)  reject                (b)        cajole              
(c)  embed              (d)        derive
22. Emblazon:      
(a)  emboss             (b)        brighten           
(c)  bemish             (d)        fasten  
23. Epicenter:       
(a)  focus                (b)        elusive            
(c)  edda                (d)       empathy
24. Exhortation:   
(a)  burning             (b)        urging              
(c)  summon           (d)        odious  
25. Extrapolate:    
(a)  assume             (b)        avoke              
(c)  etude                (d)        espalier
You may also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad